Welcome to The Acorns Nursery Website!
Acorns Nursery School is a friendly, nurturing setting where children enjoy learning and playing! Our caring, and dedicated, staff create an encouraging, safe, and fun environment where each child can thrive.
We are a registered Charity located in a large, detached house with a spacious garden. It is a “home from home” setting with several rooms and outdoor areas which provides a variety of play and learning experiences. Our setting is like their own home, and, having a choice of different rooms to access, helps children who might find a large hall more intimidating.
Why choose us?
- Primary School teachers, as well as Nursery Nurses, on staff.
- Homely environment. Several different rooms to play and learn in.
- Excellent reputation with local schools and ex-parents.
- Smaller size (24 children per session maximum) with smaller adult to child ratio 1:6 (3-4 yr olds) and 1:4 (2 yr olds).
- Long established (over 30 years) so now working with the children of former pupils!
- Large Garden, covered patio, and lovely decking spaces to play in/on outside.